Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Challenge #35 - Sketch & Last Call for DT!!

Happy Easter everyone!! Thanks so much for joining us last week!! Again, some new faces!! Hope to see you join us again.

Your Top 3 for this week, in no particular order:
  1. Fern
  2. Beth
  3. Evanna
Congrats! Be sure to grab your Top 3 badge code from the sidebar!!

This weeks challenge is a SKETCH challenge! This is also your last chance to apply for a DT position! You have to play along in ALL 4 April challenges!! Here's your sketch - nice and easy and feel free to flip it or whatever you need, as long as we can see the original sketch in there!


Here's some inspiration to get you started!



9 comments:

Brenda said...

Another great sketch! After dinner, I'll be playing along!

beth said...

Thank you so much for picking my lo. It means si much to me. I can't wait to put up my badge.
Thanks, Beth

Fern said...

Thank you so much for choosing my layout of my little GS as a Top 3!!! What a way to start my week off!!!!
And DT did a wonderful job with this weeks sketch!!!!
Thanks again!!! Hugs!!!

Crystal said...

love this fun & simple sketch! had a blast playing with it too! now, off to create one more LO for the Easter challenge so I can complete my DT application...HUGS!

Paper Bagley said...

I did the sketch as a card, you are welcome to come take a look see...Tootsie

Michele said...

Yay! I did it. All 4 layouts completed. I had fun!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

sharon said...

I made it {all 4 l/o's}(by the hair on my chinny chin chin) :) THANK you for all the wonderful ideas for layouts--it was fun to participate in your challenges!!! :)

Me-Ma Kim said...

I AM SO SAD! I thought I had until tonight to post my layout for the challenge! So, all my hard work all month long and I am OUT! *CRYING*
GOOD LUCK and CONGRATS to the winners of the DT Positions!

Me-Ma Kim said...

Here is a link to my layout even though I am LATE!
http://me-makimsplace.blogspot.com/2011/04/lasting-memories-challenge-35.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails