Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Today's Featured Artist - Our Very Own Michele!



From The Great Pacific Northwest!

I am a Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend and a Stay at Home Mom of 2 very inspiring "Keeps me going" children. I also work as a part time Security Auditor. Scrapbooking and Cardmaking are my creative outlet after the dishes have been washed, the kiddos put to bed and my catch up time with Hubbs! I wanted a place to keep most of my creations to share and find connections with other crafty bloggers for tips and tidbits.


Good morning friends!! I thought it would be fun to feature one of my DT members today!! (surprise Michele!!) Michele started on my DT last term and since then, we have become very good "net" friends and she's been a HUGE help at Lasting Memories and now has a permanent position as my VP. I tell ya, if we were close we'd be in trouble! But it would be GOOD CRAFTY trouble! With a little wine here and there!! Michele inspires me every day with her work. One project she did that really caught my eye was her gift that she made her dad - "Dad, You Make Time Stand Still" Have you ever seen a 16x16 layout? I know I haven't!! Well, that's the first thing I noticed about this layout!! It's huge! Here's a little sneak peak! You really have to see the whole thing, it's beautiful and a wonderful tribute gift to her dad!




Be sure to visit Michele and see all her inspiring projects!! Stay tuned next Friday as you never know who will be featured next!!
Don't forget about our GIVEAWAY and current challenge!! Hurry, time's running out! Challenge ends tmw night at 9pm EST!
Happy scrappin!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

AWWWW... I am so humbled and honored!! :-) How so nice of you!! I'll have to let my Dad know that he was "Featured." He will get a kick out of it!!
I love Lasting Memories and I love everyone that works with us, plays with us and simply comes to visit!! Such a great place! I am here with a lock and throwing away the key. Happy Friday everyone... and this was super fun to see!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Yayyyyy!!! One "L" Michele, you are gorgeous girly!!! So glad to see you featured and WOW on that layout for your dad!! THAT is what scrappin is about!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails