Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

LMCB #110 - "Out Of The Hat"

Hey everyone!! Happy Sunday!! Time for a new challenge here at Lasting Memories and this week is a really fun one! We're asking you to 
"Grab 4 items Out Of The Hat" 
to use on your layouts!! How cool huh? HUGE thank you to our very own Denise for creating this cool photo idea for you! See all those ideas popping out of the hat? Just choose 4, or hey, REALLY challenge yourself and choose more, and add to your layout! We are super excited to see what you do with this one!


Since Denise was so awesome to design this for us, it's only fitting to have her LO as our DT inspiration to kick off this weeks challenge!!


4 comments:

tiffany said...

what a fun idea!! taking my hat to the craft room and see what I pull!!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

I was just wondering why the 8x8 layout I designed I have been told that only layouts can be entered and not cards. I haven't made a card and decided to have fun playing around with a scrapbook layout as I so wish we did more for Halloween in the UK. My layout is at:

http://kyms-crafty-cards.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/digitally-sweet-challenge-12-october.html

Kym

Shaunagh @ Home and Hobbies said...

I enjoyed this challenge a lot, thanks for having me :-)

CarlyJo said...

I just wanted to say that even though my picture looks like a card it is a mini album. Its a book of layouts :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails