Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, January 3, 2016

LM #274 - Time For New Beginnings!

Wow, can you believe it's 2016?? Happy New Year and here's to a new year of awesome challenges here at LM! Thank you ALL for you love and support in 2015!!
Our Guest Designer this month is the very talented Christel
Hey! My name is Christel Overgaard and live in southern Sweden near the sea. I am now retired and love it . For about 12 years ago I came into contact with scrapbooking and it has developed to a great interest and a wonderful hobby. I have a big family and it's my big motivation when I do the layouts , I fill binders to all the children and grandchildren. I do therefore most layouts , but some cards will also be made ​​when needed. I like to photograph , is featured in a photo club and it is a good combination with scrapbooking . I like to interpret drawings and pictures , and participate in the many challenges each month. I probably can not say I have any particular style , but likes to challenge myself with new things. I get inspiration by looking around at all the talented scrapbookers and websites . I'm so glad to be dt guest this month and hope that I can inspire others. Thanks ! Please visit my blog http://titteovergaard.blogspot.se
Our theme for January is "New Beginnings" and this weeks challenge is to
  Show us what you do that's NEW.  Activity, sport, project, hobby, making a new friend...

  Let's get this year started with some awesome inspiration!!!

Christel
Suzanne
Wendy
Lori

Tina

And I will be back later to add some more DT inspiration!! Until then, we look forward to seeing what's "NEW" with you and yours!! Happy Scrapping!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!

3 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous reveal ladies!!!! Well done...love the ideas!

Anna Uhras said...

YAY!!!! Looove to see my dear friend Christel here guesting!!! And her LO and the other laidies work is awesome!!! Inspiring theme for the challenge too!!! Anna xo

Barbara Greenberg said...

Great reveal ladies and it looks like it is going to be a fun month of challenges.

Related Posts with Thumbnails